We have many years of experience starting from representing clients in construction proceedings with minor issues involving construction authorities to large projects that are governed by FIDIC rules.
We have successfully represented clients in the following areas:
- Filing objections in construction proceedings (objections to decisions on Additional Construction Permits and on Change of Construction Before Completion)
- Filing objections in administrative water-related proceedings (objections to Decisions on Permit of Water Construction and Decisions on Special Use of Water)
Construction contracts have their own specifics. Previous relevant practice in various projects is absolutely essential for the preparation of these contracts or commenting on them. For several years now, our work has consistently included:
- Construction and finalization of infrastructure projects of national importance, including negotiations with employers and engineers
- Drafting of and commenting on construction contracts, including contracts on works and subcontracts
- Representation of contractors in large construction projects, both in relation to employers and to subcontractors, including out-of-court settlements
- Legal assessment of various construction-related issues
- FIDIC conditions and their application in practice, specification of claims, solving of legal issues (unforeseeable physical conditions, extra work, bank guarantees, variations, extension of time, costs, handover of the work, etc.)
These are standardized contractual models issued by the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC) based in Geneva. It is a set of standard provisions, rules and procedures that are used in the implementation of various types of publicly and privately funded construction projects.
Yes, pursuant to Art. 70 of the Building Act, the building permit, including its extension, is also binding on the new land owner (legal successor). The building permit price is likely to be included in the total purchase price of the property.
Sú to štandardizované zmluvné vzory, ktoré vydala Medzinárodná federácia konzultačných inžinierov (Fédération Internationale des Ingénieurs-Conseils (FIDIC)) so sídlom v Ženeve. Ide o sústavu štandardných ustanovení, pravidiel a postupov, ktoré sa používajú pri realizácii rôznych typov stavebných projektov financovaných z verejných zdrojov a v súkromnej sfére.